- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: A weak reed indeed
Midnight Sun Chapter 1 Part 2
Let’s talk about something that’s been bugging me since Twilight. Vampire powers. Now, I’m not against them in a general sense. It can make character a little more unique when you have legions of people who all carry a base … Continue reading
Posted in Midnight Sun, Recap Tagged A weak reed indeed, Edward is a stalker, Oh Mary Sue how I hate you 4 Comments
Host Chapter Twenty Seven
This chapter is called undecided. Well that was obvious enough now wasn’t it Otis. This is clearly an ‘author’ that can’t seem to decide anything relating to plot, rules or even character. Is Eve a badass alien or is she … Continue reading
Posted in Host, Recap Tagged A weak reed indeed, Too dumb to live 2 Comments