- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: A Vision
Life & Death Chapter 20
Once again I have to mention the chapter title. It’s “Impatience” which perfectly sums up how I’m feelings with this whole plot Meyer spun out. At least, unlike Pao-pao, they don’t really give away the chapter. I don’t feel like … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, Spork, Twilight Tagged A Vision, Going Nowhere Fast, Talk talk talk Leave a comment
Destined Chapters 22 & 23
Chapter 22 We start off with a sermon from Zoey, who’s skipping out on class. She tells us that, contrary to her behavior, she doesn’t normally skip class. I always love when characters tell us that their actions aren’t representative … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged A Vision, Talk talk talk, Why leave if not for food? 2 Comments
Untamed Chapter 5
Brown pop is a phrase I’m sick of hearing in this series. I know I’ve said it before but it bears repeating seeing how PCK keeps using it. Some authors will stuff a brand in their work because that’s their … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged A Vision, Center of Everything, Talk talk talk 2 Comments