- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: A Touch of History
Life & Death Chapter 15
Nothing quite like closing a chapter by having a character go to sleep, eh? How else can you stop a chapter otherwise? It might be possible to just end where the last notable, i.e. interesting, thing happens. That’s a slippery … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, Spork, Twilight Tagged A Touch of History, Colonel Exposition, Talk talk talk Leave a comment
Marked Chapter 13
Let’s talk about PCK’s vampires for a moment. I don’t mean the main characters or even the second tier named students that Zoey interacts with. I mean the famous people she’s made vampires within her universe like Shakespeare and Garth … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged A Touch of History, Didn't Think it Through, Evil and Stupid 6 Comments