- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Category Archives: Quantum Gravity
Keeping It Real Chapter 26
So here we are, the last chapter of this literary nightmare given life by a dippy author and physical form by a hapless publisher. And having given it some careful thought, I have to say this book isn’t better or … Continue reading
Posted in Quantum Gravity, Recap, Spork Leave a comment
Keeping It Real Chapter 25
Only one more chapter after this and we’re done. And once this is over, I seriously doubt I’m not sure I’m ever going to return to Robson’s world. As rich as it is with bad writing, it’s too confusing. Some … Continue reading
Posted in Quantum Gravity, Recap, Spork Tagged Elves are just better, Me am Tragic Hero, What danger? 4 Comments
Keeping It Real Chapter 24
We’re still with Lila in this chapter. Yet here’s where I figured Robson would want to switch over to Zal and have a chapter from his perspective. Maybe start from when the other elves drugged him and painted runes on … Continue reading
Posted in Quantum Gravity, Recap, Spork Tagged End!, How Convenient, Me am Lucky Hero Leave a comment
Keeping It Real Chapter 23
I’d like to take a moment to say that I don’t hate the concept of magic and technology in the same story. It has to be done well though and Robson hasn’t done it poorly enough to be merely incompetent. … Continue reading
Posted in Quantum Gravity, Recap, Spork Tagged How Convenient, Me am Dumb Hero, Poof! Magic Leave a comment
Keeping It Real Chapter 22
So, Zal and Lila have just had their reunion and Lila is basically butter in his arms. Will they do the sensible thing and make good their escape or will they dick around? Well it’s been a few hours since … Continue reading
Posted in Quantum Gravity, Recap, Spork Tagged Me am Dragon, Me am Dumb Hero, Too dumb to live Leave a comment
Keeping It Real Chapter 20
So, while Lila is getting marched to her holding cell or a city bus or wherever the elves are taking her, she starts asking Barry questions. Because the best time to exposit is right before you’re about to get killed … Continue reading
Keeping It Real Chapter 18
So why even make Lila a cyborg at all? That’s something that’s been nibbling at me and making me wonder. Sure there are some things Lila’s done so far that a regular person couldn’t like fly or lock up because … Continue reading
Posted in Quantum Gravity, Recap, Spork Tagged Elves are just better, Poof! Magic, Tension Thwarted Leave a comment