- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Category Archives: Inheritance
Final Thoughts on Inheritance
A lot of consequences in life aren’t the outcome of a single decision, most. They’re often the accumulation of little choices that stack up before we realize. But there are solitary moments that change everything. Stephen King wrote about how … Continue reading
Posted in Inheritance, Recap, Spork 2 Comments
Inheritance Chapter 77
This chapter is called “promises, new and old”. Eragon is flying around and he’s talking to the elves about transporting the eggs and eldunari. All of which continues to bore. I believe if Chris were an artist, he would be … Continue reading
Posted in Inheritance, Recap, Spork Tagged End!, Me am in Charge, Poof! Magic Leave a comment
Inheritance Chapter 76
This chapter is called “blood price”. Which I’m curious to see how much blood goes for in Alagaёsia. That’ll give us a sort of economic marker to gauge the cost of living for those not fortunate enough to have dragons. … Continue reading
Posted in Inheritance, Recap, Spork Tagged End!, Me am Royal Jerk, Talk talk talk 3 Comments
Inheritance Chapter 75
This chapter is called “a man of conscience”. Which is probably the best joke in the entire series. Seriously, Chris, you should have taken a tip from Seinfeld and used that as your last chapter so you could close on … Continue reading
Posted in Inheritance, Recap, Spork Tagged Do As I Say!, Me am in Charge, Talk talk talk 2 Comments
Inheritance Chapter 74
So I discovered I miscounted and this book is shorter than I thought. It’s only 78 chapters, not 79. So we’re closing on the end a little faster than I thought. It’s still far too many chapters than this book … Continue reading
Posted in Inheritance, Recap, Spork Tagged Bad Romance, End!, Talk talk talk 5 Comments
Inheritance Chapter 73
I’ve had to let this sit and stew for a bit so it’s a bit late but I’d like to talk about the final confrontation for a bit. First, the incongruity of the whole thing. Gabby has never been involved … Continue reading
Posted in Inheritance, Recap, Spork Tagged Dull Details, Nothing is Happening, Talk talk talk 6 Comments
Inheritance Chapter 72
This chapter is called “a fitting epitaph”. I have to assume Chris is being ironic when he says fitting. Unless every one of the Varden gets blasted into a fine powder which happens to spell out an apology to the … Continue reading
Posted in Inheritance, Recap, Spork Tagged Dull Details, Nothing is Happening, Poof! Magic Leave a comment
Inheritance Chapter 71
This chapter is called “heir to the empire”. Which gives me a distinctly creepy vibe. It summons visions of the Nasuada simply stepping into Gabby’s role as ruler of the land and making no concessions. I mean, the whole point … Continue reading
Posted in Inheritance, Recap, Spork Tagged Dull Details, Talk talk talk, Won't something just happen? 2 Comments