- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Monthly Archives: March 2016
Life & Death Chapter 13
I’m starting to think that the fairy tale romance aspect is the whole reason this series was popular in the first place. It’s not complicated, the vampire love interest represents a perfect fantasy element come to life. In Ed’s case, … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, Spork, Twilight Tagged Forced Romance, My Precious, Talk talk talk Leave a comment
Life & Death Chapter 12
While I’m doing a lot of bitching about this book, and series in general, I have two things positive to say about it. The first is that Meyer wrote it. Yes, it’s not very good or interesting but she still … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, Spork, Twilight Tagged Sunny Days, Taking a Trip, Talk talk talk 1 Comment
Life & Death Chapter 11
Let’s talk about love for a bit, shall we? I’ll grab something from the immediate sphere of pop culture for reference and talk about Deadpool for the fun of it. Why? Because I’m going to argue that the romance between … Continue reading
Life & Death Chapter 10
I’ve been wondering why Meyer didn’t delve into the relationship between Charlie and Renee a bit more. Charlie could have been an excellent obstacle between Bella/Beau and Ed. We don’t get much backstory about it but we know that Charlie … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, Spork, Twilight Tagged Forced Romance, Lunch Time, Talk talk talk 2 Comments