- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Monthly Archives: January 2016
Life & Death Chapter 4
There are other things Meyer is telling us with this story. Namely that she’s stuck on those heady days when she was raking in that sweet Hollywood cash and attention. Why else would she keep anchoring herself to retelling Twilight? … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, Spork, Twilight Tagged Hitchin' A Ride, Talk talk talk, These Dreams 2 Comments
Life & Death Chapter 3
The biggest hurdle Meyer faced when she decided to do this was that Twilight already existed. The cheap joke here is that she’s just repeating herself. The deep one is that Meyer is trapped in a dream she loves and … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, Spork, Twilight Tagged Beau Whines, dream weaver, The plot thins Leave a comment
Life & Death Chapter 2
Chapter 2 It’s now Beau’s second day in school which is going to be just as interesting and delightful as the first. He says it’s better because it isn’t raining yet. Personally, as a denizen of a drier state, I … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, Spork, Twilight Tagged Dull Details, Isn't this Exciting?, Talk talk talk Leave a comment
Life & Death Chapter 1
Intro We start off with Meyer telling us how shocked she is that it’s been ten years. Yet it only feels like yesterday that you drove a nail into the coffin of vampire fiction. Don’t get me wrong, it still … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, Spork, Twilight Tagged Beau Whines, I swear I'm Creative 4 Comments