- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Monthly Archives: January 2015
Destined Chapters 10 & 11
Chapter 10 How many damned psychics does Zoey need at any given time, PCK? First, she had Aphro who gets, or did get, random visions. Then Krammy got added to the mix and she churns out shitty poetry faster than … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Evil Just Because, Forced Romance, Subplots ahoy! 1 Comment
Destined Chapters 8 & 9
Chapter 8 Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated by me. It turns out that you totally can survive being harpooned by a hit squad when they’re only as talented as the people who hired them. We’re still … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Gaining skills as the plot demands, How Convenient, Talk talk talk 3 Comments