- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Awakened Chapters 23 & 24
Chapter 23 I hate, hate, hate how dull the confrontations are in this series. It’s like Eragon and Gabby fighting all over again. I know not every book needs to end with a knockdown, bare knuckles brawl that end with … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged End!, Evil and Stupid, Turnabout Whiplash 1 Comment
Awakened Chapters 21 & 22
Chapter 21 Zoey begins by telling us Neferet wasn’t hard to find and tells us where she’s standing. That’s good to know, PCK. Here I thought that Neferet had brought her cloaking device to the party. Then the last thing … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged End!, I Swear I'm Not Evil, Talk talk talk Leave a comment
Awakened Chapters 19 & 20
Chapter 19 For those of you playing at home and worrying we’d never see more of Zoey’s vacation life, never fear. We’re back with Zoey and her boyfriend, Green Quiver. She’s touching his face and telling him he looks tired … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged A Precipitous Cliff to Hang From, A Wild Villain Appears, Sad Panda 2 Comments