- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Monthly Archives: August 2014
Awakened Chapters 15 & 16
Chapter 15 Has anyone in the world ever missed Zoey as little as I? Maybe the cops but that’s because the author keeps deflecting their bullets. We’re back with her and she’s crying because she’s just gotten the news about … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Another Prophecy, Going Nowhere Fast, The Story Is Repeating Itself Leave a comment
Awakened Chapters 13 & 14
Chapter 13 We switch over to Stevie who’s getting yelled at by Aprho. Aphro can’t believe nobody has called Zoey. To be fair, when the master is away, no slave is eager to hear fresh orders. It’s not just Zoey … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Looking for the plot, Talk talk talk, The Story Is Repeating Itself Leave a comment
Awakened Chapters 11 & 12
Chapter 11 There is a certain lyrical beauty in stupidity that’s nigh impossible to match when attempted in earnest. The same could be said of insanity and often is when authors attempt to write “insane” dialogue. PCK is a master … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Going Nowhere Fast, Slow Plot Ahdead, Talk talk talk Leave a comment
Awakened Chapter 9 & 10
Chapter 9 We’re back with Zoey who’s busy talking to a tree because she’s convinced she’s royalty. Of course you can imagine the weighty matter that she’s discussing amongst nature. Politics, magic and how to wield them both to ensure … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged A Precipitous Cliff to Hang From, Plot-cation, Talk talk talk 4 Comments