- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Awakened Chapters 5 & 6
Chapter 5 Of all the characters in the series, Stevie is the closest to a real person. She’s considered the leader of the undeadlings but not by choice of god or author. She has a limited power, earth, which is … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Death by Drama, Evil Just Because, Sad Panda 1 Comment
Awakened Chapters 3 & 4
Chapter 3 We’re back with Zoey now and away from the wanton mannequin that PCK dubs the villain. Perhaps the worst thing about Zoey’s perspective, aside from coloring everything an odious brown as she slings shit everywhere, is her “teen … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Going Nowhere Fast, Plot-cation, Talk talk talk 1 Comment
Awakened Chapters 1 & 2
But first the… Acknowledgements Wherein PCK continues to blame othere for the blight which they’ve unleashed upon the world. To be fair, I supposed they’re not even patient Omega at this point let alone patient zero. Once again they take … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Evil and Stupid, Hello Darkness, Talk talk talk Leave a comment