- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Burned Chapter 31 & Final Thoughts
Chapter 31 Over to Stevie now and away from the ingratiating first person narrative for a bit. I imagine this is what it’s like during the breaks in a water boarding session. Sure you’re still tied up and in the … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged End!, Just because okay?, Talk talk talk 2 Comments
Burned Chapters 29 & 30
Chapter 2 Most of this book has been told from the perspective of third person. A realization I hadn’t made since starting up this nightmare and letting it tromp through my skull. Which is a very good thing. When the … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Poof! Magic, Talk talk talk, Tell not show Leave a comment