- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Burned Chapters 25 & 26
Chapter 25 Can I ask a dumb question, PCK? Why did Nyx make vampires, well, vampires? You explicitly had Lenobia say that vampires enjoy blood drinking to discourage them from hurting people. So why even make blood drinking a thing … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Boss Fight!, Going Nowhere Fast, It's Legendary Leave a comment
Burned Chapters 23 & 24
Chapter 23 A new post? Vivi’s not dead? Shocking, I know. PCK’s hit squad were nor more effective at silencing me than the great press of Patterson’s PR team or the lone rabid fan of Paolini. I’m still here and … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Boss Fight!, Evil Just Because, Mystical Mysticness 2 Comments
Burned Chapters 21 & 22
Chapter 21 We’re back with Stevie who’s returning to the school. She runs into Lenobia, who she didn’t expect to find, and starts making excuses about how she’s alright and not to worry. Just ignore the shape burned into her … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Down and Dirty, Many Many Powers, Plot roundabout Leave a comment