- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Inheritance Chapter 1
This chapter is called “into the breach”. So Chris decides to start off in media res in what I’m supposing is an attempt to be clever. Saphira is growling at soldiers and they “quailed”. Which is one of those words … Continue reading
Posted in Inheritance, Recap, Spork Tagged Killing in the Name of, Poof! Magic, We're not supposed to think about it 4 Comments
Inheritance First Impressions and Prologue
Sweet hell this thing is huge. I forgot how fucking large Paolini makes these damn things. The last two I did were digital format and it’s been a little while since the first book that I haven’t hefted one of … Continue reading
Posted in Inheritance, Recap, Spork Tagged Ready and...begin, Talk talk talk, We've Been Here Before 4 Comments
Maximum Ride Chapters 129-134 & Epilogue
They force the random, unnamed kids up the stairs and up into the sewer. Unfortunately the kids with the exposed organs immediately catch a flesh eating bacteria and die. Or they all wander up the stairs except for one who … Continue reading
Posted in Maximum Ride, Recap Tagged End!, Not Actually a Surprise, Talk talk talk 3 Comments
Maximum Ride Chapters 121-124
After being dragged through chapter after chapter of meaningless crap, we might finally be heading towards a belated, bloated climax. Though I’d be willing to wager my next paycheck that it’ll be as anti-climatic as an ice cube. What makes … Continue reading
Posted in Maximum Ride, Recap Tagged End!, Making No Sense, Where'd that come from? 2 Comments
Maximum Ride Chapters 116-120
You know, just when Jimmy starts making an argument for his involuntary euthanization he starts cracking jokes. That won’t save you Jimmy boy but I appreciate the effort. I stared with the fiercest, most righteous anger and hatred as Jeb … Continue reading
Posted in Maximum Ride, Recap Tagged As boring as the back of a shampoo bottle, Computers are Magic, End! Leave a comment