- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Midnight Sun Chapter 5
You may have noticed that the post before said part 1. I was confused and had actually finished chapter 4 in one go. Something I hadn’t expected to do with this damned thing. The title has been corrected and now … Continue reading
Posted in Midnight Sun, Recap Tagged Ed is just better, Edward is a stalker, Oh Mary Sue how I hate you 5 Comments
Midnight Sun Chapter 4
I went back to school. This was not the right thing to do, the most inconspicuous way to behave. Really? I would say one of the least inconspicuous things you’ve done is continually attend high school. That’s probably one of … Continue reading
Midnight Sun Chapter 3 Part 2
Alright, quick digression before we get into this. Yet another thing I wanted to talk about is the Cullens in general. Otis like to talk them up as intelligent and cultured people. I mean,Carlisleis a doctor, Ed has multiple non … Continue reading
Posted in Midnight Sun, Recap Tagged Dumb Decisions, Medicine is like hard, Talk talk talk 2 Comments
Midnight Sun Chapter 3 Part 1
I hate quoting text to start these damned things, I really do. I should be able to go a whole recap without grabbing more than one or two choice tidbits. Hell, I think I managed to avoid it entirely last … Continue reading
Posted in Midnight Sun, Recap Tagged Dull Details Leave a comment
Midnight Sun Chapter 2 Part 2
Ok, I promise we’ll finish this chapter off in this next go. I honestly forgot just how damned asinine Otis can be when she’s writing inside her personal little fantasy. I had a lot of distance between Twilight and this, … Continue reading
Posted in Midnight Sun, Recap Tagged Edward is a stalker, Oh Mary Sue how I hate you, Talk talk talk 3 Comments
Midnight Sun Chapter 2 Part 1
We rejoin Edward while he’s settling himself into a snow bank. I guess mister Freeze felt the need to make a few chill deposits. Yes, I have slapped myself for the bad pun, why do you ask. Wait, what time … Continue reading